Manual for 1990 Pajero 2.5TD (Japanese import)

I need a manual for my wife's Pajero but I'm having difficulty in locating one. I've found online bookshops that do Haynes manuals for an Australian version but I don't know if there are any major differences. I've also mailed Haynes through

to ask them if they do a book for the Japanese version but I'd like to have as many options as possible.

So...anyone know where I can get one? It doesn't have to be a Haynes manual by the way.

Also, I live in England.

Thanks,

Pete.

Reply to
Peter Redding

There's only going to be minor differences. Get the Aussie version.

Stewart DIBBS

Stewart DIBBS

Here you go :

and considerjoining this club as it is an amazing source of information.

Reply to
Namsan