Radiator Fan 99 Diamante

Does anyone know what starts the radiator fan on a 99 Diamante. I thought perhaps it had a fan switch co-located by the temp sensor like many domestic cars do, but my readings tell me that might not be so.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears because mine is not coming on.

Thanks rdarnell

Reply to
rdarnell

Its ECU controlled via data from the coolant temp sensor.

Do the fans work when the AC is switched on ?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Dawson

"rdarnell" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ : snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com...

Reply to
¹ËЦÑÔ

Thanks, Jeff. The fans are working now...don't know what I did to make that happen other than resetting the connectors.

Thanks! rgd

Reply to
rdarnell