radiator problem

Hi There! I have 2000 Mitsubishi Galant ES V6 and today I have noticed a crack on radiator which is causing coolant leakage and just wondering what should I do now. should I go for radiator replacement or Is there a way to fix the problem? Any input is highly appreciated and also please suggest some mechanic stores in Atlanta.

Thanks in advance.

-Rao

Reply to
Rao