Re: clutch or not

Slave and Master Cylinders gone on Hydraulic clutch cause this sort of problem.

for every one who knows me im back with another one for ya > whenever i first start the car i can go through all gears moderatly easy > after about 10-15 minutes of driving 1st and 2nd start getting rougher to > put into in gear 3rd on is fine and reverse is also 1st gets to the point > that if im stoped and try to put it into gear it grinds 2nd makes the car > jump a lil but no grinding 3rd goes in smooth ive racked my brain trying > to figure this out ive bled the system like 50 times ive tried every > adjustment to peddle height and freeplay and they are both right on the > money could the prblem be air getting into the line slowlyand expanding when > the car heats up or more sirious > T.I.A. > SCOTT > >
Reply to
g.caffrey5