Re: Tell my wife about the Eclipse Spyder Convertible -- Please

I have the 2001 spyder GT and love it. I'm in Los Angeles so I have enjoyed it year round and aside from a few blind spot with the top up, I never once regretted it. I am trading it in for the new Saab 9-3 convertable so I wont have it much longer.

Also, chill out on these boards dude, you ask for help and then dis people who gave info, this is FREE advice, don't be rude.

Thanks for the help, and for staying on topic ! > > -- > Best wishes. > > Richard Galli > > >
Reply to
agn