99 Eclipse Spyder

Does anyone know a good (reliable!) place to get parts for a 99 Eclipse Spyder besides the dealership? I have had places give me wrong parts such as spark plugs because they assume it is the same part as the coupe.

Reply to
Circe

follow the link, click on the mitsu logo and proceed to the "club dsm" section the guy who answers the phone is a poster to this group. if you tell him you are a club dsm person, youll receive an additional discount. my package from conicelli was on the porch waiting for me today....i order from them all the time.

Reply to
simpleton

I find anyone who deals with carquest is pretty good.

Reply to
Techy Guy