Recall for master cylinder 2005 Lancer

My nephew just got one recently and today the dealer called and said that even though thew news is not officially out yet, he's making calls to recent customers due to the serious nature of the problem with the break master cylinder. I didn't get any other info. Anyone else heard about this from a dealer?

TIA Tom, Seattle

Reply to
I love Edsels

There is a recall on very early production '06 model Eclipse for master cylinders, probably only a handful of vehicles in dealer stock and less than that have been sold. Not aware of anything on Lancer.......yet.

Reply to
Joe D