Humming from Engine Compartment

Hello all, Thanks for taking the time to read my post. I have a 2000 Eclipse GS and I have had a problem with a humming noise since 2002. After the car warms up there will be a load growling/humming noise coming from the engine compartment. In the begining it would usually happen when a lot of power is being run(lights/ac/radio). The Mitts dealer could not pin point the problem. I insisted they come for a test drive and they did hear the noise. They replaced the alternator, but that did not fix the problem. They said "It must be a normal noise". I still have this problem and it is becoming worse and not happening just because of power usage. Any ideas or thoughts?

Thanks for your time

WP

Reply to
wp