Slight Shudder / vibration on tight Turn

Hi, I have a 96 Misti Legnum STR. It is a 4WD and there has always been a slight shudder / vibration when turning tightly. i.e when turning into a car park. I notice more on smoth surfaces...I have had the car arounf a year and it does not seem to be getting worse.

I am not sure if this is something serious. I took it to a mechanic but of course it did not shudder when he was in the car.....any ideas would be cool.

Reply to
Clate