tach in 3000GT

I recently bought a aftermarket tachometer for my 91 3000GT it was used so has no instructions, it has 4 wires.. 1 red (power) 1 black (ground) 1 green (unknown) and 1 yellow (unknown) does anyone know where those two wires would connect, the car already has a tach it is just inoperable at the time, i think its just the gauge itself..any information would be helpful thanks!

by the way its an SL non turbo, if needed

Reply to
tunrace411

Only a guess, but green =tach signal (-) yellow=dashlight circut (+)

Greg

Reply to
Greg