Truble with 91 Stealth

Hey, recently i have been having problems with my stealth, and now it doesnt want to turn on at all... when the engine is hot it turns on right away, but the idle is at about 1500, but when the engine cools either it takes a lot of reving to start or it just wont start, just keeps reving. I checkted the sparkplugs and they are makign sparks, i checked the gas line, it feeds to the injectors. i dont knwo what else it could be. Another thing i notice is everytime i go to rev for a sec it sounds like its gonna turn on then it just keeps reving.. i dont know what else to try so any suggestions woudl be great, thanks guys

Reply to
soulraver

It sounds to me to be a temp. sensor. Check out

they have a forum you can post to.

doesnt want to turn on at all... when the engine is hot it turns on right away, but the idle is at about 1500, but when the engine cools either it takes a lot of reving to start or it just wont start, just keeps reving. I checkted the sparkplugs and they are makign sparks, i checked the gas line, it feeds to the injectors. i dont knwo what else it could be. Another thing i notice is everytime i go to rev for a sec it sounds like its gonna turn on then it just keeps reving.. i dont know what else to try so any suggestions woudl be great, thanks guys

Reply to
Richie Rich