PEUGEOT 106 PROBLEMS

MY CAR WONT START I DONT KNOW WHAT IS UP WITH IT BUT THE ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM LIGHT KEEPS COMING ON AND WHEN U TURN THE KET IT TURNS OVER BUT WONT START MY PARTNER SAYS HE THINKS ONLY ONE CLYINDER IS FIREING BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK THANKS

Reply to
Loz06

I DON'T KNOW PLEASE KEEP SHOUTING.

Reply to
Malc

Is the problem all the time or is it mainly in cold weather? could be valve clearances. my 106 had problems like that not long ago and someone from this forum suggested to check the valve clearances. they have been checked, the shims were changed and now it starts everytime. ele

Reply to
ele

"Malc" wrote in news:rh8Rd.17149$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

PARDON??