WANTED: Chrysler Galant GC 1975 Chrome RH and LH Chrome Guard Eyebrows

Hello,

I am after the RH and LH side chrome strips that are on the front indicators (i think they are called fender eyebrows) any help would be appreciated and also the GL badge that is in between the tail lights.

Please email me if you may have these parts or any others you would like to sell for a GC.

Thanks

Reply to
Matt