colt

Hi, My daughter's 1994 Mitsubishi colt 1600 has blown it's head gasket. Can anyone point me towards a downloadable workshop manual for this model please? I am quite capable of changing the gasket myself but I need to find torque settings etc. etc. to rebuild correctly. Thanks in advaance.

Ian Lowrie

Reply to
superdad

Watch eBay. The service manuals show up there.

Reply to
mark gramlich