Wiring Diagram 1998 Lancer

Hi Looking for a wiring diagram for my daughters 1998 Lancer Sedan Help Jeff

Reply to
TRX-850

Hi there, also if someone could help me find the wiring diagram for the lights.I have a 2000 Lancer MR and when I turn the fog lights on the light switch gets VERY hot!No special fog lights are installed , just the ones from mama Mitsubishi! Jeff, sorry i cant help you ... thanks KM

TRX-850 wrote:

Reply to
KM