Latest threads in Mitsubishi Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Crazy Kiwis: Buy a new Mitsubishi Triton, get a free goat with purchase
New Zealand Mitsubishi wants you to buy a Triton ute, and to lure you into doing it they're using goats -- because really, who can resist a goat? Said Mitsu's New Zealand sales and marketing manager,...

Galant 2003 manual
Any place I can get this manual online for free? thanks

Mitsubishi interested in supplying Saturn dealers?
Regardless of what entity General Motors eventually unloads its network of 380 Saturn dealerships upon, it's not planning to continue supplying vehicles to the displaced automaker past 2011 at the...

93 ECLIPSE 2.0 HIGH IDLE
I have a 2.0 non turbo that has idle problems. Since buying the car it has always idled high, around 2,000 rpms. The exhaust would glow bright red at the end of each race(10 laps around dirt track).So...
1
1

What's coming in 2010: Lotus, MINI, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Pontiac and Porsche
The New for 2010 juggernaut just keeps on a-rollin'. Check out the latest: Lotus MINI Mitsubishi Nissan Pontiac Porsche I've also got new information (and rumors) for a couple of other manufacturers:...

1990 Montero Suddenly Quit Running
I was driving along at about 65mph when the engine suddenly quit, just like turning off the ignition. No clunks, clangs, clacks, no nothing. After I came to a comlete stop, the engine would turn over,...
4
4

master computer or ecm needed.
Hi I am looking for a computer to put on a 1995 mitsubishi eclipse 2.0 RS non turbo. If anyone out there has one and wants to sell it please let me know. THANKS.
1
1

MML Sports Develops All-New Group N Mitsubishi Evo X Rally Car
  UK-based MML Sports is getting ready to launch a new Group N-spec Evolution X for raceheads looking to get into the FIA Production Car World Rally Championship.  Based on the Evolution X RS base...

Hardtop oder Hardcover für L200 Picup gesucht
Hat jemand eine Ahnung, wo man ein versperrbares Hardtop eine Abdeckung für einen Mitsubishi Pickup L200 K60 Baujahr 1996 auftreiben kann?

Mitsubishi i MiEV Electric Car Coming to U.S.
Mitsubishi confirmed yesterday its intention to sell a relatively inexpensive electric vehicle in the U.S. in the near future. The small EV, named i MiEV (Mitsubishi Innovative Electric Vehicle) would...

Mitsubishi cuts U.S. workforce
In an effort to better align its North American operations with sagging demand, Mitsubishi confirmed on Friday the elimination of 140 U.S. jobs. The majority of the job cuts came from the company's...

Cabin filter for 03 Lancer
Can some onr tell me how to change out the cabin filter of 03 Lancer ? Thanks

MIEV
Any new news on the MIEV?
1
1

2000 Eclipse Alternator Question
My car wouldn't start suddenly. I got jumped, but then the car stalled again after about 5 minutes. I got jumped again and managed to get home(about 20 miles on highway). I tried to restart and...
5
5

Mitsubishi Revises European Business Model
Mitsubishi is changing its strategy in Europe to accommodate current economic and buying trends. SUVs will no longer be the focus. Instead smaller compacts are to take centre stage in the proposed...