Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How quick to 60 is your car?
"These figures are nearly all manufacturers claims and so are probably wildly inaccurate". This one's erm... interesting :- Rover 220 Turbo (89-99) 200BHP 0 to 60 6.2 seconds Top speed 150 mph
28
28

OT: Which 3g phones have built in GPS?
Once I'm back at work, I'm going to replace my phone with something a=20 little lighter than the Z1010 brick I bought 2 years ago. However, the drone staff in T-mobile and Orange don't know their...
3
3

Wtd: Bucket seat
I'm after a smallish bucket seat as found in some kit cars. I've got two black vinyl kit-car type seats (like this one on eBay: 180086782634) on the back of the trike already, but as our daughter is...

Is this a Skoda?
11
11

Re: Audi RS6 53 plate = WANT!
Put it this way, in a straight line its as fast as 911 turbo and a Ferrari 360 :) 4.6s to 60 and a top speed of 190mph+ unrestricted
65
65

heard an old V8 landie today
was an auto and white mind but it looked to have a custom twin chrome exhaust (pipe each side) and i was behind it at some lights and after a roundabout and it sounded really sweet! just a pointless...

Just had to cancel the bid on the Octavia.
Bidder was a bit shady. Only ever made two bids, both on cars, right now. Been a member for a year but never bid on anything. Totally zero feedback, and according to the profile location:France I...
6
6

See How It Feels
You don't actually get to see much of the car, but that new BMW advert that's always on esp SkySports is pretty awesome how they've produced that with all the different lighting effects. I wouldn't...
4
4

OMFG renault 11 :)
retro cool new ride. shame its a gutless base model. any suggestions on what lumps drop in :)
20
20

my home town on youtube!
a great video telling everyone bout my town, love this shit hole lol
3
3

The "Tesco 99 Ron" mini-review
"Holy crap" It's not half bad :)
31
31

Anyone for breakfast?
here considered going to one of these events? Reckon I'll be going to the May one assuming the BX is back on the road by then!
1
1

Clutching onto ones youth...
I've been having a bit of a sort out here today, dumping anything worthless we don't want down the tip, and working out what anything remotely of value would be worth sticking up for. So... amongst a...
7
7

Turbocharging - any knowledge in here ?
Regarding the Saab. Elder brother fitted a boost gauge and the car was boosting to the correct level. 6psi. Remember it's a 9000 Light Pressure Turbo. Anyway, the Jak Stoll Performance ECU arrived...
12
12

soapbox racing movies
Greetings, Below is the new SFVISBF video for your enjoyment. you have not seen any of these movies, please take the time to check them out, it will be well worth your while. Paul de Valera...