350z special edition

Just looking in the local paper, and notice Nissan are releasing a special limited edition Gran Tourismo badged 350z, comes with 20bhp more than standard, and a free PS2 and copy of the game in a box in the boot :)

Just for you Vamp :)

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

LOL i do like the 350Z actually, they're about the same roof height as an MR2 but the chunky looks doesn't make it look that low. plus the 3.5 litre sounds super sweet when giving it some! i'd have one with the nismo kit on ;)

i'd flog that piece of shit PS2 and use the cash on some neons or something :)

Reply to
Vamp

Just curious, but does every post you make have to contain a reference to your MR2:-)???

Reply to
Andy R

no not at all i hardly mention it do i? i mean how MR2 i mean dare you suggest such an MR2 i mean thing! that's damn right toyota i mean outrageous :)

Reply to
Vamp

I got sent the checkered yellow and black with GT and Z logos at the corners ladies head scarf (well that's what I think it is) and some spiel though the post. Or should I use it as a duster and screen cleaner? The only bits I want are the Brembo brakes, wheels, rear suspension links and the diff.

Reply to
Peter Hill