Achoo! Bless You!

Heheheh - I've just had a highly entertaining little sortie on York's outer ring road with a poor sod commuting to work, but at least with a smile on his face - his black and black Smart had a funky looking exhaust and a dump valve, so it sneezed every time he changed gear.

Highly entertaining! /thinks long and hard about a Smart CDI again/

Quick, mind you, at least until the speed limiter kicked in. Poor chap hadn't had it deactivated. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Awwwww - a Smart and a Ka 'racing' :)

Reply to
Dan405

Racing? Nope, he was "for the off" on the slip road, there was no way I'd have been able to catch him, heh. :p

Reply to
DervMan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, DervMan decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Still a cute thought though, would be like watching kittens wrestle...

Reply to
Pete M

with

One a tabby kitten, t'other a tiger, though cub.

Reply to
DervMan

Snarf, snarf... brings to mind the "mini adventures" adverts. Sort of like a formula one line up with little cars that have speed limiters... ;) ;) :() you're cruel you are... ;) ;)

Reply to
Questions