Anyone buying a banger wanting a laugh.

See if they want you to appear on tv. ;-)

Yes Mike I've £2.60 to spend on a car springs to mind... Matt.

Mark S.

Reply to
mark

Hmm, tempted to see if I can find a decent Skoda Rapid Cabriolet Sport in mint knick for under £1k.

For Summer evenings and commutes to work with the top down.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Form submitted.

Rover 825 Diesel and 2 Lancia Dedra turbos to part ex!!

If I get on, I'll try to slip names of people on here into the prog...

Reply to
fishman