Auto Express readers

Hi,

I am hoping someone can help me out. A few months back auto express had a review of car inspection companies, it made interesting reading with one of the most expensive companies doing quite badly. But, I haven't keep that issue, and now I could use the information because I am about to buy a new car. Can anyone supply the results from the magazine?

TIA Nissanbingbang

Reply to
nissanbingbang

All their articles are archived on their website aren't they ?

Reply to
Nom