Big day tomorrow!

FINALLY get to pick up the MR2 turbo!

i have a TFT with a 6 disc DVD changer on the way for the new motor (car comp was to much hassel!) and HID kit sitting waiting for my mate to help fit when he gets the time. and a new alarm planned to go in soon with shed loads of gadgets to it from remote headlight activation to remote start and an in built turbo timer!

will post new hig quality pics tomz!

Reply to
Vamp

good luck man! hope all is ok and dont enjoy yourself too much in the wet till your used to it ;o)

Reply to
Mason

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

You've waited long enough. Enjoy it now fella.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

cheers people, doubt i'll sleep or do any work tomorrow, not fair i got to suffer with a half a day off and not a whole day! :(

Reply to
Vamp

suffer with a half a day

Tis like xmas init, only better :)

Have fun son, its always brill when you get a new car, most people dont understand it

Reply to
ron

In article , snipped-for-privacy@none.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Thats plenty of time to put it into a hedge if you get over exuberent.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

was to much hassel!)

a new alarm planned

activation to remote start and

You got the bugger yet?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Lol yeah where's the pics then :)

Reply to
Ronny

I reckon he is still out playing with it or Polishing it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Or scraping it off a lamp-post?

Reply to