Bored and wondering if....

The clue's in the name; "AutoCar Sideways Challenge" :)

Only a small streaming thingy. Any idea how I can save it to disk (there's nothing obvious there to do a "Save As..." on) ?

You mean like this;

Could call that kind of aggresive :)

Bugger.

Reply to
Lordy

D'oh!

There's a wee bit of software that can save any streaming data to disc - can't remember what it's called though - I'll check and get back to you.

snip

Now that's the kind of marketing that could save the new car industry ;-)

Reply to
Jamesy

snip

LOL

"Get out of the car please sir. Can I see your license?"

"Wh....?"

"I'm afraid we were behind you whilst all four of your wheels retained traction for over 100 metres"

Reply to
Jamesy

"Doki" wrote

I don't follow it, but the superbike racing makes me shit my pants when you see just how close to the edge those chaps are some of the time. I have only ever pissed about on little motorbikes and the odd quad off road mostly so I cant vouch as to how difficult it is but when you see these guys slide the back end of a motorbike round a corner at 150mph and whats at stake if they overcook it I think it's quite exciting. The riders all seem to be wee neddy wideo types (albeit with terror bypass) and right enough I cant watch a whole race, but I think in a way its more about the racing and the riders, and less about the spectating, which I respect. Quite worthy of Channel 5.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

At least it's driven at the right end.

Reply to
SteveH

Yup, you sit at the front - just like in the 620.

Reply to
Lordy