caling burgerman

NO2 question for you (you seem to know a thing or 2 about it I'm lead to believe :) )

everyone I've spoken to says that, if it leaks, it can eat/corrode ali components (like inlet manifolds and stuff)

yes or no?

or is there another option?

anyone else can pitch in their ideas as well :)

Reply to
dojj

Causes less damage than air since it cant oxydise anything unless really hot! I think you are confused, and mean Nitromethane which does corrode metals, and turns engine oil into thin white soup!

Reply to
Burgerman

Oh god...

I answered all this once today, go to my forum!

look for forum!

Reply to
Burgerman

who wants to nitrous their wheelchair then? :)

Reply to
dojj

Funny you should mention that...

Reply to