Champion Moment 2004

Happy New Year y'all.

I was dragged onto another bloody set of trains and Charlie "accidentally" forgot the laptop and most of my collection of internet-capable devices so I've been away for a bit. All year actually! :)

But I was trying to figure out what my champion moment of 2004 was.

It might have been when I invited the w---a Klub to heave ho.

Maybe when, whilst driving along the B1225 on Christmas Day night, it being -4 degrees outside, I said to Charlie, "ere, hold up, I'll just jump out and take a picture of the icy road with your new camera jobbie." She did and just to prove how icy it was, I fell over and slid into the ditch by the side of the road.

Maybe it was seeing off the Toyota MR2 Turbo at York Dragway? :)

Reply to
DervMan

LOL!!!!! are you going to sue :)

or there is that :)

Reply to
dojj

MR2 turbo's will always come back to bite you in the ass :)

another kodak moment, not really had any acts of stupidity in 2004, well unless you count the spin i had in the MK1 MR2 and a month later decided i needed a 200bhp mid engined RWD beast to lose on the roundabouts instead :-D

Reply to
Vamp

Hehehee! What made it worse was I was giving her a lecture about being careful in the ice so as not to skid off the road, heh! :)

Ya, I still don't know why that MR2 was so slow off the line. Okay by the time he past me I could feel the sonic boom, maybe he launched in third?

Reply to
DervMan