Clingfilming Saxos?

Apparently as an April fools day joke there has been a rash of covering Saxos in clingfilm, strikes me as an odd thing to do. Though it probably makes them a lot stronger than standard. (Maybe I should bubble wrap my camper van?)

Reply to
Depresion

Well, if you skrink wrap a Saxo after a nights rain, it will do a great job of holding the moisture in, and help promote the rusting away.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

By hand, just a big roll, and too much time on your hands. Same as wrapping a pallet.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

That'd be one bloody big set of shrink wrapping gear ;). Spose you could do it with some sort of handheld sealer and a hot air gun...

Reply to
Doki

That'd be one bloody big set of shrink wrapping gear ;). Spose you could do it with some sort of handheld sealer and a hot air gun...

obviously never worked in a warehouse

daily jape shrinkwrapping cars :)

Reply to
Rob

I saw a line of cars outside Ripon Grammer School that had been done. I forgot what the date was.

Reply to
yeha

I don't think i've ever seen a rusty Saxo, it isn't a shitty Ford you know :)

Reply to
Dan405

Dose bakofoil rust?

Reply to
Depresion

As someone's mentioned on here before, even rust doesn't want to associate itself with French cars :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Not as much fun as shrink wrapping people. Especially the night supervisor (who was creeping bastard) and then threatening to put him the cardbroad bailer.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

No.

Peter Hill