CNBC (one continous AD !!!!!!!)

Isn't it amazing how CNBC has turned into one continuos AD?! Even the in-between feature stories have turned into one gigantic ad machine, most of the time.. I tend to view CNBC with sound off, but even that is irksome unless one concentrates starkly on the running tape. Who selects the issues that will be displayed? Some very active stocks often are missing from their display.

Why is it so difficult for CNBC to extend the charts (whenever they do show them) so the last price doesn't run smack into the frame? I e-mailed them several times about this, and they did it (correctly!) for 20 minutes before they resumed their same stupid chart display.

One would assume more concern from these highly educated people. ;-). They couldn't be all afraid to lose their job if they spoke up, or?! Bruno.

Reply to
·Bruno R

·ksth