Completely OT: Laptops

Yeah. I'd spotted it the other day at £410 and thought it was a good deal. Just needs a wifi card and it's sorted. Might buy from acer direct though to get a bit more RAM.

Reply to
Doki

Good idea. I see these astonishing Acer deals and then their website often offers a bit of a better overall package. I'm using the =A37 wifi card from Ebuyer - works well and is one of the few that also works on Linux. Not that I'm a penguin shagger.

Reply to
fishman

Burgerman