Corsa SRi Remap / Superchip

Stop winding up the old folks, Dan. You know what a mess it makes when they get all excited and get their colostomy bags tangled up in their zimmer frames.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Awww but it's funny :-p

Reply to
Iridium

Not using fourth and fifth..?

Reply to
DervMan

Oh I'm sorry, I mistook the other comments about it being an eight second to

62 (not 60 as the original poster commented) as taking the Corsa 1.8 as being some sort of hot hatch.

My mistake. As y'all were then.

If somebody wants a cheap to insure Corsa, buy the 1.0, not the 1.8...

Reply to
DervMan

Why is this a problem? 4th and 5th for cruising, lower gears for overtaking and having a laugh...?

Reply to
Iridium

And contrasted with the 206 GTi, just the ordinary 2.0 model... oh never mind. I give in.

Reply to
DervMan

Alright, but you're cleaning up this time, dammit.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

:-p

Although I agree the 206 GTi is better.