Driving instructors don't know how to drive!

I went past a driving instructors car today, parked just before a bend. It was a really bad bend, it's dangerous without parked cars and with him parked there I really was risking my life. Looking back at it I'm quite lucky really, if a car came around the bend at 30mph I would've been killed in my little Seicento.

I would name and shame him but I didn't look at the name, I was too shocked :-(

I've also seen a driving instructor who couldn't park. He had one back wheel on the white line of the space and the other front wheel was probably almost on the other white line. What's worse is the fact that he went in front ways and didn't even reverse. I could've done better when I was learning.

Reply to
Peter

should have beeped your horn

I've seen plenty of them displaying what bad drivers they are. A lot of the time just bad habits a lot of drivers pick up, sometimes things like you mention above. Either way you'd think they wouldnt do it in a learner car with their name plastered all over it - not exactly a good advert!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs