ebay couriers

Looking for prices for sending a parcel - say a 30kg bag (asking on here since I'm guessing stuff like wheels is a similar problem). There's people on ebay offering parcelforce for much less than parcelforce themselves offer - 10 quid or so for 30kg, whereas PF change price according to weight.

So are these guys for real?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Dunno. But it sounds dodgy!

I use parcel2go.

Cheapest reliable company I found and they are really UPS or something...

Burgerman

They've probably got a trade account with them or something. I use

and haven't had any problems with them.

Reply to
Homer

second i've used them too, real easy to book and get them to pick up! sold my MR2 Tein coil overs i had a couple of years back and used parcel2go to send them

Reply to
Vamp

IME they can't really be classified as 'reliable' - the two times I've been on the receiving end of their 'service' the parcels were delivered anything like next day (more like next week) and in a right state.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

The office below where I used to work was a couriers. They tend to do some delivery themselves but most of the time they simply take a load of stuff to the local UPS or whever depot and they then take it to wherever where another local courier company picks it up.

Reply to
Doki