f--k me, fuel prices have gone through the roof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you do the other half? You could try champ cars if you need a cure for insomnia.

Reply to
Depresion

Drink beer and make inappropriate comments about the umbrella girls. NASCAR would have to be the most boring racing ever.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I hate the fact that we call it soccer down here , you kick the BALL with your FOOT so it's FOOTBALL but up here if you say football everyone just thinks of Rugby "lets throw the ball backwards to go forwards" League. Hopefully the A-League will generate the Aust interest in Football

Dingo

Reply to
Dingo

Yep. Theres, football, rugby and aussie rules as far as I'm considered. Hell, the yanks throw their ball and call it football.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

I far prefer the V8 to the V12, you don't get the burble or the roar on a V12.

Reply to
Questions

which is 3/8th of f*ck all.

Reply to
NeedforSwede2

"NeedforSwede2" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net...

which is 10 bucks Aust.

Reply to
Dingo

Hell, it'd buy you a nice 3 bedroom house here. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Which hasn't

1960-70's

Get hold on some Vale Tudo and Russian NHB. those really are anything goes.

Reply to
Peter

well said that man :)

Reply to
dojj

I've got some. Brazillian Vale Tudo is pretty brutal. The one with Mark Kerrs debut fights are pretty interesting. It's where he got the nickname "The Smashing Machine". Just got some Russian stuff but I'm waiting for some friends to come around so we can drink some beers and watch it. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston