yeah I know she doesn't have to tell me

what the hell is up but the fact is that she left because she said I told her I never TRUSTED her, that and the fact that I treated her really bad, she was absolutely right to get the f*ck out. Now she tells me on the phone when I call her that "we're going to the park, I'll call you when we get back okkkkkkkkk??? " and that was at 1 PM and now its 2 AM and I don't know where my wife is and how am I supposed to trust her when she pulls this sort of crap? She said she would come up Tuesday for counselling with me since I am the reason she left after all which means she didn't want to leave she needed to leave and the TRUST issue was just a small part of the total package of crap that I handed my spectacular and beautiful wife for 4 years so if she suddenly decides to just not show up who am I to blame and do I need to blame anyone or anything? This damn sure doesn't ease the pain any at all but I know what I did wrong and I know what I need to do and I'm not a fool she's so smart she sees cycles but what does she see tonight I don't get it what the hell is up with women and why couldn't I have treated her like the Nubian Queen she always was to me we'll see when she calls I hid the phone so I won't hear it ring and I'm out of pocket for the night I may be back, damn she hasn't even been gone a week and i don't know if i'm in jail or if i'm just evaporating

Reply to
i_is_chained

Ya want the lonely hearts newsgroup

Reply to