FAO Everyone, ever, who knows about broadband

Are PIPEX any good? ISTR someone either saying they were amongst the best, or complete s**te? Just been offered a special offer via 123-reg and wondered how special it actually is, which would largely depend on the service, so what are they like?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Been absolutely fine for me over the last few months. Cant complain at all, but then I'm, not a big user.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I got that email as well :)

Go with Nildram, they are also owned by pipex now, but have their own network, and very good support.

Reply to
Ronny

Cool, cheers for that. A while back ISTR you mentioning that you've tried virtually all of them on the market, and that one came out as far and away the best overall - was that Nildram?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I've been with Pipex ADSL since July 2002. Never had a problem yet.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

I have tried quite a few, I have 4 adsl lines that I put in at work as well, The best supplier by far is Nildram, I also have Zen but they are not as good.

Reply to
Ronny

Got a mate on Pipex - he has no complaints. Personally,

£20 a month, no bandwidth cap, 2mb, never dropped once, even when it went from

1mb to 2mb (well, i didn't notice it so it must have been sharpish).

Of course, it all pales in comparison to the speed of uni halls net ;)

Reply to
DanTXD

I'm with iinet but that means f*ck all because I'm on the other side of the planet. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Say Hi to Adrian for me... Ask him about the Garden Shed... ;) :)

Reply to
Questions