Fiat Marea Weekend 20v-What parts to keep/sell?

Heh.

That lot provide endless hours of entertainment.

Reply to
SteveH

Smashing. I shall annoy them when I know what's coming off and what isn't going free to other people ;-)

John

Reply to
John Greystrong

LOL, but they *do* have some money which makes them ideal :)

Hellraiser.............>

Reply to
Hellraiser

Heh.

Makes me laugh how much money some of 'em have thrown at 1.2 or 1.4 poverty 'S' models.

There's some real monstrosities been produced, most of which seem to be classed as 'top cars'.

Reply to
SteveH

plenty o experience in that field :)

Mr angle grinder meet Mr A, B and C pillar

hey presto conertible :) :)

Reply to
Rob