Ford Racing Suspension

Indeedy!

Yes, probably. This evenings' commute home was deceptive because you can peel on to motorways without looking like you're trying hard...

Yes, it does. I was on about power off oversteer. I'd have thought that a stiffer set up would have made the Ka snappier. Well, I've yet to find the understeer limits on dry tarmac (because it's not been dry!) and when it does start to oversteer, it gives a bigger clue about it.

Hehehehehe!

Not again! :)

That is on the list...

Reply to
DervMan

Except that the Focus is renowned for being an *excellent* drive, so clearly you're speaking twaddle :)

Reply to
Nom

I was thinking it. But each to their own.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Cock.