Geordie finds rare car

Bit of a gothmobile, might be up Carl's street

Reply to
Abo

Heh, just got a vision of Carl going to view it. "I'm not paying £4k, it's not got electric windows, the legroom isn't up to much and it hasn't got an MP3 player or vibrating seats. Parts are harder to find than shocks for an LS400. I'll have to give it a miss. If only they did a V6 TDi version."

Reply to
Pete M

"They may cost a fortune to run and steer like an unbroken colt, but nothing matches the magnificance of bowling along country lanes on a summer's day in two tonnes of gleaming black and silver motorcar"

Sounds like some of the cars I've owned.

Reply to
Elder

That would be to talk down price. I'm sure I could squeeze in a V10 TDi from a Phaeton and keep it in the Marque family. Seats from a Conti GT, wheels from a big A8.

I'll have you know the desktop on my phone is a Bugatti rally car I snapped while on holiday.

Reply to
Elder