Help Conor/Tim S Kemp/Dan, road advice needed.

I'm driving over to Whitby across the pennines, detouring into Wetwang for some of the fabulous fish and chips. What are the roads like over your way?

Anything to be aware of?

Reply to
Elder

Conor.

Reply to
Slider

He's a pussy cat as long as you don't drive an impreza.

Reply to
Elder

Been quiet for a while

Reply to
Slider

In my experience, fuckwits in Corsas driving beyond their talent :-)

Nice roads though.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Working my arse off on nights as well as fighting authorities with some personal stuff which I'm not prepared to go into here.

Reply to
Conor

I was on about the comments from the 'Scooby Impreza' character

Reply to
Slider

Not really. But if you want to meet for fish and chips on your way over or back give me a shout

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

...you've met my mate Dave?

Reply to
DanB

Potentially ditto... ;)

Reply to
DervMan

Oh sorry. Thought he'd gone back to school.

Certainly seemed to STFU when the algebra subthread came out.

Reply to
Conor

Yep, that's the one.

Reply to
Conor

You're not kidding. I went through the lot to make sure I'd got the right spot but that's definitely it.

The thing is that google maps doesn't really give you an idea.

Reply to
Conor

Dunno. Has he every overtaken a stream of traffic over a blind crest, somehow survived, only to do it again, somehow miss everything, and land nose first in a hedge with the front wheel in a ditch, somewhere on the way to Scarborough?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Only that it will be covered in Goths at this time of year.

Reply to
Depresion

Wouldn't surprise me :-)

Reply to
DanB

Sadly didn't get replies until I had already left. :(

Couldn't eat all the chips. Only haddock on, but huge fish.

Reply to
Elder