How are you all doing - Lordy, Derv, Rob?

Alright guys,

Not been around for a while! How are you all doing? Lordy? Dervman? And is Rob still here too???

Ive still got my focus and fiesta

but just got a new toytoo! Toyota Soarer 4ltr V8 260bhp H reg 1990. Quite a beast, having some fun with it! Its been round Knockhill already that was a laugh but I'll need new brake pads before I take it on again! :(

Speak soon,

Dave.

Reply to
David Bolton

Evening :)

Same old, same old...

Not seen him.

Cool, got a bit of poke to it ?

Reply to
Lordy

I wondered what motor was in them- one went past me nr Oswestry last week and try as I might I couldnt keep up past the wrong side of err 90mph in my

1.8 Focus...

tim..

Reply to
Tim..

They also came with a 2.5 turbo (more scope for mods on the turbo)

Reply to
Jamesy

Still here, still promoting pushrods and diesels, heh.

Has been quiet of late.

Knockhill . . . heh heh. Missed out on a Knockhill Klub event 'cos of a roadtrip in the summer.

Reply to
DervMan

Nice :)

Reply to
Nom

Yeh its an auto!

I think you can get manual conversions from a supra but it would cost a couple of legs and arms!

Some beasty though, lovely to drive! The automatic isnt that bad with normal driving and there is a power button for when you want to go a bit faster too, lets it rev longer in each gear!

I wonder if Rob would want to buy it? All he was ever on about was putting V8's in the different cars he had - be it a milkfloat, nova or rs turbo... :D I seriously doubt he could handle it though!

As the guy said above you also get a twin turbo 280bhp straight 6 Soarer! Dont know if it will make the same noises though?

Speak soon,

Dave.

Reply to
David Bolton

inline 6 do sound very nice, with some larger bo's an exhaust and a dump valve it probably sound very nice.

Reply to
Theo