Jaguar XJS V12 LPG

Nowt wrong with that - ex dibble T5s are a sound purchase - expect it to have had a hard life (trim and finish wise) and be in police spec (cloth, manual,16" rims), gun locker...)

Plenty on the T5 forums who've chipped and gassed them...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

But the rear suspension is a work of art...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Jesus H Christ - can you lot stop having differing opinions please?!!! I don't know whether I'm coming or going.....

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

get one of these

you know it makes...erm... sense... ]

- We are the keepers of the sacred words: Ni, Pang, and Ni-wom!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Worryingly, I quite like the look of the back end of that. It all looks a bit Bentley-like, vaguely.

Thing is, £4k isn't that cheap for an X reg - a Mondeo could be probably had for that sort of money, and I'd expect a Hyundai to be cheaper.

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Not in a month of Sundays. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

but it is very much not a mondeo....

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

As a former V12 Jag owner all I can say is DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You pays your money, you makes your choice !

Me : Shall I get a 406 Coupe ?

Everyone : Nope

Me : I just bought a 406 Coupe

Everyone : Yay

:)

Reply to
Nom

Hehe, yeah, know what you mean. My latest idea is a fairly low miles diesel Maestro, long MOT, a few months' tax, recent service and cambelt, £300.

-- Peter

Get Circumcised to e-mail me

Reply to
AstraVanMan

In my experience any system over about 8 years old will need a new compressor - the seals fail. You might get it going for a while by re-gassing, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)