more lil mods for me soon :)

got a TRD gear knob on order, K&N filter and sine clear diamond cut side repeaters (the corolla ones) :)

engine sounds good now and slowly wearing the new bearings in.

off to a jap car meet at the ace cafe in north london on tuesday so should be cool :)

Reply to
Vamp

Cool!!! Make yourself known Vamp, I'll be there as always, Mines the Silver

5th generation Honda Prelude with Black Alloys! I should be there from about 7:30-8:00pm.

Oh yeah, what ever you do DO NOT park at the Tile Clearance shop next door to the Ace Café Mate of mine last month got towed away from there, Cost him £335 the next day to release his car!

See you there Mate!

And bring your sisters........../coat

Alex

Reply to
Alex Jackson

Thought I would post a link to a picture of my car, so you know what to look for! ;)

Alex Jackson

ok i'll try spot you, check my pic of my exhaust post for a pic of mine

Vamp

Can't see wheels. Can't see wheels. Can't see wheels. Can't see wheels. Can't see wheels. Can't see wheels.

Side pic please :)

-- Chet

Chet

Was that the recent Jap day @ SP? I got a 15.5 there :) hehe

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Yeah, it was, I was there with the Honda Revolutions club! Bloody freezing it was!!!

Saw your Micra though! Very nice!!! :-)

Alex

Reply to
Alex Jackson

Here ya go!

Alex Jackson

They're quite nice wheels, or go well with the car as well as OEM wheels. Thats quite refreshing, usually I see Corsas with alloys that are obviously far too big for them, but these seem very, appropriate.

I bet you don't get problems with unsightly black dust building up on them either.

-- James

Reply to
James

Thankyou very much! Thats quite a compliment coming from someone with a car as nice as yours!!! :-)

I dont have to wash them nearly as much as I did with the OEM silver colour, although, when they do get a wash, they look (IMHO) fantastic as they are Metallic "Anthracite" colour, you can see all sorts of other colours in the wheels flecks or gold, red, purple, green!

Alex

Reply to
Alex Jackson

what mods you got alex? if any :)

Reply to
Vamp

You've either mistaken me for somebody else or haven't seen my car...

-- James

Reply to
James

Yeah, I thought you were "Jamesey" with the Ovlov T5 thingy!

What do you drive then? your car isnt on

Alex

Reply to
Alex Jackson

snip

Well, I'll take that one as a compliment then! ;-)

Jamesy (with the Ovlov T5 thingy!)

Reply to
Jamesy

Please do! :-)

Reply to
Alex Jackson

Nope - note the lack of a "y" on the end of his name !

Reply to
Nom

My car is a very standard diesel and not particularly interesting one at that, it's a '97 Citroen Xantia 1.9 TD SX with a whopping 90 BHP.

Comfortable, economical and cheap to run, has to be since I spend about an hour and a half driving in it each working day.

-- James

Reply to
James