most gorgeous / ugliest cars ever.

The SZ350 or something isn't it? They had a buyers guide on them in Evo a bit back.

Reply to
Doki

Just SZ. Or the RZ Spider.

Disappointingly heavy for a 75 with plastic panels and aluminium roof, though. Probably something to do with switching from torsion bar to coilover suspension units.

Still. 210bhp and 1260kgs isn't too shabby - gives a 0-60 of under 7 secs.

I _really_ want one as they're absolutely bulletproof (chain driven 12v V6 and most chassis / drivetrain parts shared with the 75), look the business and are ultra rare.

Reply to
SteveH

Oh yes that's the one *Drool Dribble ohhh errr* just beautiful

Yoda out

Reply to
Yoda Of Borg

LOL Is there any post you don't mention that car! :)

-- Chet

Chet

i think there may have been one a few weeks ago :) What can i say? I'm obsessed, and i want it!!!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

chain driven, it's that bloody hoooge belt innit?

btw, if anyone's interested.. a standard SZ can pull 1.5g in a corner, which is pretty f'kin impressive!

Reply to
Pete M

I've got one clip of it, gotta love that sound!

-- Chet

Chet

Got a few clips of it, and have seen it in the flesh once or twice. Tis indeed a beauty, and that touring car engine makes a wonderful noise. Sounds very much like a Metro 6R4, which has gotta be a good thing.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

My mistake. I was trying to remember why the 12v V6 is a 'safer' buy than the 24v, and somehow thought it was because it was chain driven.

Wonder how close the 75 can get to that. Suppose the coilovers help.

Reply to
SteveH

Yes

? give me a twin turbo anyday, not a lover of aircooled cars, sound like a VW camper

Not bad

:(

Never seen

Nice

Shit looking car imo

mnnn

lol

Still comes 2nd after the Maxi for best car to shag in :)

There are worse

No doubt, Fugly cars

Yeah true

GSI 16v looks ok, and the Turbo is cool

Yup

Yup

OMG you know where I stand here :) don't even get me started

Vauxhall Viva would be worse

I love these and the new fiesta's

How can you hate a car with seats that go into the floor, genius

Yup

Can i add the new BMW 5 series to the most gorg cars ever, I love em, also add lotus Esprit Turbo's to the list of loverly cars

Ron

Reply to
Ronny