Musical engines

The best music is made by engines, we all know this.

My current favourite is the Mazda KLDE - the V6 found in the MX6 and the Ford Probe. Here's a tuned example.

Find me a better sounding 'scrappy' engine and post a youtube clip.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

1U-FZE with and without turbos.
?v=xToT9bX0QqY
Elder

Have another because it sounds so sexy

Elder

Can't possibly sound good in that configuration with two cylinders missing...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah, the old 215CI Aloominum Buick engine for you Sir ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Oh yus. Still sounds cool when you get it yowling. None of that effeminate

4 valve nonsense.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)