Need help sourcing Street Machine article.

Now that my back is feeling alot better, its winter and I'm bored, I feel the need to relive my late teens and build something mental again.

I'm trying to find a Street Machine magazine article from the late 80's. It was an article showing how to graft a Morris Minor body onto a Ford Capri floorpan. Could be around 1989-1990. Shows all the measurements for cutting bulkheads/inner wings/shortening floorpan.

If anyone has a copy I can have a copy of or knows what issue it was, can you e-mail me?

Cheers.

Reply to
Conor

I'll have a word with my m8 thru in fife he's been collecting sm since the dawn of time will ask him to have a dig for u m8? scanned copy be ok for you?

Reply to
Rob