New Aston Martin V8 spotted

Well I spotted the prototype over four years ago when I worked in Newport-Pagnell. I was driving past the Aston Martin factory one day when I noticed a gate open that usually wasn't. I peered in and saw a car there that looked just like an Aston Martin but too small.

A month later I saw it announced "New Baby Aston due late 2004"...

I've now seen a production model in a kind of candy apple red. But then I do work pretty much next door to the Aston Martin dealership in Wilmslow.

There was evidently some kind of launch party there last night. Wish I could've been there :)

Reply to
fishman

really! i've seen 2 already round my way! to many rich buggers where i live!

Reply to
Vamp