MR2 could be gone!

got someone coming to see the MR2 this saturday! a women from luton, long way to come so must be serious. will miss the car and i dunno if i can trust a women to look after my MAN'S MR2 :) but still. could see me in a gay MX5 soon!

Reply to
Vamp

Have I missed something?

When do you get your nuts squeezed in a legal vice?

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

tuesday 11th Oct

Reply to
Vamp

Oh... well good luck.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

cheers, i've got a crap citroen bx in my name from a trader at work, it's had like 12 owners and is a heap of shit but it's what i'm saying i'm currently driving hehe.

Reply to
Vamp

I'll sell you my BX. Its ace.

Its a GTi though, so probably too fast for a man with his license dangling the way yours is.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

One, is more than enough for anyone.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I quite fancy another BX. I miss proper Citroens. However, I am trying to cut down on cars.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

"It's not the quantity, it's the quality!"

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

Ah go on! He's only up the road from you.

(Fully aware that 'up the road' is still probably best part of 200 miles!)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I think that the price might be an issue. My last BX was a BX19 GTi 4x4 and cost £50. On an F or G plate, IIRC. In 1999.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Jammy git. Hey, I didn't know they did a 4x4 - cool!

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Make me an offer for my G plater. It's got new front pads, a new clutch and new main accumulator. MOT till june or so, tax till feb. Goes up and down. The wafty glide still makes me giggle when going over speed bumps. I'll deliver if you give me a shot of a Sera. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

I'm going to regret this...

Remind me, what model and what sort of nick is it in ?

And what's it worth.....................

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

1989 1.9 8v.

Pics at

It's not mint, but it goes reasonably well. It's not worth an awful lot. How much would you pay for a car that goes, stops and has tax and MOT? Gotta be worth a few hundred of anyone's money? I'll throw in delivery to you for a lift back to PayneHQ in the Locost and a free wedding dress (long story). (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Locost ?

You are behind the times.

Don't you mean GTM -

Let me have a look at the pics in the gallery and get back to you :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Just to Clarify, I don't want a wedding dress, I've got one to give you, a sort of heirloom of the car's if you will.

Ooh, I'd settle for a run in that. If I fit. (c:

Good lad. My email is valid.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Go on...?

Reply to
DervMan

Ask AstraPeterMan, it doesn't fit me...

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

LOL - well I've never worn it, or been married.

Reply to
AstraVanMan