New Evo-X

18" Front Discs!
Reply to
Iridium

Dam I shouldn't have looked at that in public, I don't think I can legaly stand up now. ;)

Reply to
Depresion

There's no way the car in the pics is wearing 18" brake discs.

Or, if they are the wheels must be 24" .

Not even the craziest Yardie Drug Dealing X5 driver has wheels that big.

Maybe optional 18" wheels, but not the brake discs.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Yea I thought that after posting. The wheels would have to be surely at least an inch or two bigger, and they're never 20s. Although, I've seen 24s on an X5 :-)

Reply to
Iridium

Talking about legally, as I was passing a Police-y building earlier a brand new looking silver Evo- with full TrafPlod livery came out of the car park.

Nice.

Reply to
PC Paul