err why?

I see that when the crane picked it up again afterwards, they had fitted protective covers to the lifting straps so as not to damage the alloy wheels....if they didn't want to damage it, why did they drop it! Look out for some undamaged Boxster wheels on fleabay soon...

Reply to
Neil McD.

Nope, stupid.

The Boxster is actualy made in Finland and the Fins just shit on their own head. Stupidity, combined with image-damage doesn't go down well in Stuttgart.

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Ever met any Finns? Par for the course.

Reply to
conkersack

Heh, I doubt Porsche are gonna move Boxster production somewhere else because a radio station smashed up the cheapest car they make :-)

Reply to
DanB

Not really, it's done exactly what they wanted to happen.

Reply to
Homer

Got people to tune in? I don't think I will.

Reply to
Depresion

Not really - every one of them that gets destroyed is one that isn't on the road (or outside the local wine bar). Every little helps.

Reply to
Lordy.UK