Newspaper link

Erm, he came in the V6, which was blue - the yellow one wasn't for a while after, IIRC.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Room for a pair of shoes in the back.

I think when we met him he was in relatively good nick.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

AOL

AOL again. I only recall him mentioning 'a problem' one or two times.

" " "

Reply to
Simon Wilson

And that, really, is the beauty of it. Something hidden, just because, rather than just because not. If you see what I mean.

Reply to
DervMan

I find it unbelievable that he went through what he did and still maintained the attitude he had. Amazing fella.

Reply to
Ben

And a bright yellow one. If you're going to embarrass yourself, you might as well go the whole hog, lol.

Reply to
Conor

WTF do I recall it being yellow? Was there a yellow car there?

Its his fault. He's up there messing with us already. "Just because I can't play with you physically doesn't mean I can't mess with your mind when you're asleep....BWAHAHAHAaaaa. YOU WILL SEE YELLOW CLIOS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK. French tat, accept no substitute. Buy a clio, you know you want to...."

Reply to
Conor

GLOL!

Though I got it wrong, Doug's photo clearly showed it to be grey. Unless, it had some sort of two tone bumper, which it may have done.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Like I said before, he was a good-un.

Reply to
Bear

SteveH wibbled...

Holy crap, didn't realise he had been through so much.

Puts my stint into perspective.

I have enourmous respect for anyone with the will power and strength to endure that kind of bad luck and still have a positive outlook on life.

Reply to
frag

Wasn't the inside blue? I seem to remember having a conversation with Dan about the 80s style colour scheme because it was exactly the same as my old SD1

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I think it was bluey silver with proper blue interior.

Reply to
Elder

"DervMan" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

I think I do. And you're right.

RIP, Dan.

Reply to
Adrian