Anyone got a spare £19k to lend me?

I think I'm in love....

SteveH

Anything does your work, as the saying goes...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

nice! i love the old turbo r but not that colour exterior or interior mind.

one of the traders that buys a few cars off us comes down in a dark red one with a VERY short personal plate, like 2-3 digits long but i forget the actual reg now. VERY nice motor. his partner drives an 05 plate AMG SL55

Reply to
Vamp

You have no taste.

BRG and tan leather is the only true colour combination for a Turbo R.

Reply to
SteveH

Not hugely expensive that. My mate paid £21k for a 12k mile one on a 'K' plate. Hell of a car though, I took it to get the rear spheres replaced on Thursday and it never fails to impress.

The Volvo has comfier seats though.

Reply to
Pete M

It's right at the top end of Turbo R money - but it's the right exterior / interior colour combo, looks very clean and has low miles with history.

If I had the money, I would.

Reply to
SteveH